Did You Say Slutty!!!
Yes I did! And I mean it!
Fortunately for all of my “G” rated readers this is not going to be what you were thinking it was. No, I am not going to be describing and showing you pictures of one of the many Orange County super enhanced Housewives. If you are disappointed, shame on you. This more than a little bit filthy moment comes from a young lady in London. I bet I am starting to get to your curious side now, aren’t I?
Are you sitting down, Here we go:
a little further
one more time
The Best Brownies In The WORLD.
I know, you have heard this before.
They’re called “Slutty Brownies” because they’re oh so easy, and you can’t get enough instead of the usual, them not getting enough!
There are several versions of these nasty delights, and as usual I have my own. So get your pencil and a piece of paper and I will give you the professional “Slutty” recipe and I am lazy and just want something “Slutty” recipe.
Professional Recipe :
Serving Size: 16 brownies per recipe
- 10 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup AP flour
- 1 package of Oreo (regular stuffed or double stuffed)
- 1 cup unsalted butter (at room temp)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup AP flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Caramel Sauce
- For the Brownie layer:
- In a medium sauce pan, melt the butter over medium high heat. Add the sugar and cocoa powder once the butter is melted. Whisk to combine and remove from heat. Add the salt, vanilla and eggs and continuously whisk until the eggs are combined. Add the flour and continue to mix. Set batter aside.
- For the Cookie Dough layer:
- Cream together the butter and sugars in a mixer. Add the eggs and vanilla, making sure to scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl. Add the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and mix on low until everything is incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips. Set dough aside.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line the bottom of a 9×9 baking pan with tin foil and then spray the tin foil with a layer of baking spray.
- Layer 1/2 of the cookie dough on the bottom of a 9×9 baking pan, pressing down to form the bottom of the slutty brownies. Reserve the remaining cookie dough to be used to make cookies later in the day.
- Squirt alot of caramel fudge sauce all over the cookie dough
- Layer as many Oreos that will fit on top of the cookie dough. No need to overlap. One single layer will do.
- Squirt more caramel fudge sauce all over the Oreos.
- Pour the brownie batter on top of the Oreo and Caramel layer and make sure it’s evenly layers on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Test with a knife to see if the center is done. If the knife comes out clean, let the brownies rest before serving. If the knife comes out with batter still on it, allow the brownies to bake about 5 minutes more.
- Home made Vanilla Cream Cheese Icing
. 2 boxes of some seriously great chocolate chip cookie mix.